Amenorrhoea More Condition_treatment Excersize Plan To Get A Diesese!? HELP ME..... :(?

Excersize plan to get a diesese!? HELP ME..... :(? - amenorrhoea more condition_treatment

Well, I ask myself the routine I can do that tomorrow starts a lot for my age, 12? I pushed myself too hard to do this routine?
My goal is to have amenorrhea.
Mad, eh? But I'm willing to give everything to the level 6 gymnasts, would level 7 and my life completely. Gymnastics is virtually worry about me, and I'm desperate to be a gymnast again .. Well atleast on the computer.

Amenorrhoea need if you do not worry about problems at school, practice gymnastics, or go somewhere in the gymnastics competitions.

Gymnastics is only my heart feels. HAPPY!
And I started tutorials and design / twisted kind of help to start my adventure!

But first I need amenorrhea.

SOr, here's my plan ..-

Atleast one hours of hard-core running / jogging at the gym
100 squats and abdominal
50 push-ups
100 of leg raises
Filling the position of the plates 10 minutes Separates in 1 minutes or more sets
Scissors soil, which is a lower abdominal excersize
atleast 30 or more minutes weightlifting my 4 books, the training of all the different muscles in my arms.

While most brilliant plan .. Or what?
Just think now that the plan makes my heart happy.

Gymnastics makes me happy and brings me to break my heart with joy!
I would give anything to a real sports Turner!

I am very committed, I will continue, more, move faster and be more difficult, a real Turner!



My question is --
Will I excersize amenorrhea plan to make every day, as long as I can?
(:

More details
(PS: I LOVE GYMNASTICS!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment