Alternative To Bathroom Tiles Flooring Alternative For A Bathroom?

Flooring alternative for a bathroom? - alternative to bathroom tiles

I land in residential parks and dining rooms have bedroom.I Master Master 30 x 12 will be provided with a washer and dryer in it.I able to tile myself.Have previously done, but I do not think anyone can job.Has manipulate a backlog of flooring.Is care forever, or at least 20 + good years.Will mine near Parke flooring.Or an alternative that will not cost an arm and a leg, but did not kill my resale value in my house.

2 comments:

rob s said...

With proper care, the cork will last long. I look forward to a possible problem of moisture in the master bathroom concern, especially with a slice. I think a large-surface project that you need .. The tiles can be won or at least influence the resale some to a Masters of Bad. If you need help the most tiles or questions, please send a message in my avatar and check my notes are not GL

K. Allyn said...

Most anything but carpet, wood, laminate or wood would be good. You can peel and stick vinyl, the simple, but not really attractive.

Post a Comment