Fastest Cube Field Have You Seen UFO Lately? Have You Ever Seen UFO In Your Life?

Have you seen UFO lately? Have you ever seen UFO in your life? - fastest cube field

Hey ... This may seem odd ...
But I think I have again today UFOs ...
I live in California ...

Call me crazy ... but I think I have 5 events in my life ...
I'm just too busy, and I have no camera the whole time w / me ... I let go when the whole time ...
I am pleased to be curious about the rest of the population ...

Several times while I was driving on the highway ... I have some strange flying objects ... (There were no planes because of the speed and the forms of strange movement ") are

The morning was taken early in the Chino Hills ... I saw a small cube a bit in the field of cows ... Do not take the picture or something ... But hovering above the ground ... was then laminated

Today I was on the road by local ... I saw a shiny object elliptical ... was very fast and disappeared into the sky ... (no, not a plane ... the plane was moving so slow ...)

Have you seen UFOs? Or do you think you have seen UFO?

How often? How would it be gone? What Think on UFOs

0 comments:

Post a Comment